Lie.

i'm done living in a lie. yet as much as i might not want to, i will always be here. living in my fantasy. in an illusion where there are only you and me. which in that place of wonderland, you love me. to be more specific; you love me, too. as much as i do.

i may be the most stupid human being for you, to believe all your sweet loving-bullshits. foolishly, i assumed that every particular person in this world believe in a honesty of words, but they just never think about any alphabet they flew; and you're one of them.

i lived between a fantasy and reality of you. you're so good at pretending, and i love you enough to be a partner of actor. till we even can't tell the difference of what's real and what's not anymore.

i was just another one passing through your life. i was just another chewing gum, you spit to the ground. you had no intention of keeping me around for long. and in the end of the day, you leave me. all alone.

Comments