Everafter.


I'm terrified and lost.
who am I to love his creature? while my akhlaq is so far from good.

I seek for His guide,
to lead this feeling into something pure and infinity.

Because He is Allah my Lord, and He is the best helper among every thing.

And the best way of loving is to whispers through my prayer. So I call you in my sujood, for Allah to give you His lights, so I can place my heart to someone whose heart is attached to Him and His Deen.

I ask Him, the King of universe.
to make you my prince, together we'll praise Him and all His mercy.

may Allah let you be the person who reminds me that I shouldnt love you more than Him.

and He promise me, if two people are meant to be, He will lead us the way to embrace one another.

if in the end it's not me. I'm sorry I may not be the best version of me that He choose another woman for you.

But dont worry, my dear. the arsy has written my love for you. it's never faded, last for eternity.

And as we drift in the different path, i believe we'll both walk surely into His Jannah. then let's meet on the gate, that's how love happily ever after.

Comments